Reviews for Gloryhole Adventures

BY : BigE2955


  • From ANON - on May 29, 2018

    im looking forward for your next chapter temari hype



    Report Review


  • From ANON - on March 27, 2018

    really nice storie i hope you continue



    Report Review


  • From ANON - FieldDranzer on March 22, 2018

    We’ll have to keep it short and sweet this time around, tiny but efficient, or something like that:

    I can’t explain it, but hot spring stories are the best. A harem, one-on-one, maybe something even more messed up, is amazing to me. All of which is heightened even further by your excellent writing style and usage of women.

    Speaking of which, who wouldn’t want to make the blonde goddess of the Yamanaka clan go through cock withdrawl? I really can’t wait for option number three to become a reality, if it happens. 

    Thanks to this, the rest of my day may have been saved. 



    Report Review


  • From ANON - SmutMan on March 22, 2018

    Honestly I think this work better as a series of one or multi-shots revolving involving gloryholes.

     

    Also: is it a futa?



    Report Review


  • From ANON - on March 21, 2018

    I hope it’s naruto 



    Report Review


  • From ANON - Randomness on March 21, 2018

    Ahhh, I'm dumb. I didn't even think of the logic when betting on Lee. Great chapter overall though, man. You're doing a fine job with what you do.



    Report Review


  • From ANON - Hachibihorn on March 21, 2018

    Pretty sweet story you have so far! Next chapter with a mention of Temari should be quite interesting, I know it’ll be a little bit down the line but I can’t wait to read on Hinata getting involved!



    Report Review


  • From ANON - Randomness on March 21, 2018

    Hah, classic. I'm looking forward to what you think of next. I bet the guy is Lee. That'd be hilarious, tbh. But it's cool you're leaving a bit of mystery to this story. Keep it up, man.



    Report Review


  • From ANON - Arctic on March 20, 2018

    I enjoyed the story it is pretty good. I feel that it is probably Jiraiya, Kakashi, or Gai. Don't know why on the last one, but just a gut feeling.



    Report Review


  • From ANON - JJ on March 20, 2018

    That was a pretty hot chapter man I loved seeing Ino get fucked like that and that she is slowly getting addicted to our mystery guy cock.Also I love how she trying to guess who it was thinking it could be the boys in her generation and her thoughts lined her perfectly Naruto would be lost in the pleasure he would just cum without asking if the girl was on the pill and saskue would not have that much interest in glory hole and she might get grossed out by Choji and Shikamaru since she sees them as brothers lol anyway Ino is just going to have to keep on guessing. Also looks like Temari is up next I can't wait until she gets her turn good chapter man :)



    Report Review


  • From ANON - guest on March 14, 2018

    hello are you planning on continuing your old stories from before 2018 or are they all abandoned? if stories are abandoned do you give permission to adopt? like if someone copy/paste the unfinished story then continue from there like downloading another persons save file will you give permission?



    Report Review


  • From ANON - Randomness on March 14, 2018

    Hahaha, that was awesome work.



    Report Review


  • From ANON - A guess on March 13, 2018

    Let me venture a guess on who. Judging by the author and the website, it's a 90% chance that it's Sasuke and a 10% chance that it's Naruto. Of course this is me guessing without even reading the story and just going with your previous works on AFF.



    Report Review


  • From ANON - JJ on March 13, 2018

    I love it man personally glory hole stories are one of my favorite ones I hope you have one chapter for each girl in the leaf while keeping the guy anonymous.Anyway great chapter man I can't wait for the next one.



    Report Review


  • From ANON - on March 13, 2018

    Interesting story



    Report Review